PRE-QUALIFY FOR FINANCING
We are trained automotive lending specialists - off-site representatives and signing officers for several chartered banks and automotive dealer plans. Even if you have pre-arranged your financing ask us about the benefits of dealer plan financing and our low interest rates.
Shop and Compare
The Financial Services Managers at Champion are top-notch, and will assist you in financing your new or pre-owned vehicle. We offer you the ultimate convenience of one-stop shopping by providing complete financial services for your vehicle needs.
There are many ways you can pay for your new vehicle - if you are planning on paying cash from your savings or investments, consider a low interest dealer plan loan instead. You may make more interest money in your savings or investments than what you would pay out in interest on a dealer plan loan.
If you currently have a mortgage, you will save thousands of dollars in interest by paying down your mortgage with your cash. With a dealer plan loan from Champion, you can take advantage of inexpensive life protection and illness and injury protection for your loan. No questionnaire. Automatic Approval!
At Champion Chevrolet, we believe that partnership is the key to success. We are able to provide our customers with the most affordable rates and flexible terms thanks to our successful partnerships with major financial institutions. Our in-house finance experts work hard to find the best plan to suit your budget and goals.
Some of our financial partners include:
Frequently Asked Financing Questions
- Valid government-issued drivers license
- Current paystub
- Void cheque
- Contact a Sales Consultant for a complete list of what you’ll need to buy or trade in a car with us.
- Vehicle selection—Cost, age, and mileage
- Application information—Employment history, residence, and income
- Credit history—Information contained in your credit file
- Down payment—total of cash and trade equity
- Amount financed
- Term or length of contract
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
- The timeliness of your payments, including late payments
- The amount and type of debt you have
- The number and age of your credit accounts
- Inquiries created by applying for credit
- Public records such as liens and judgments
- Do you prefer to drive a new vehicle very few years that will always be under warranty? That’s one advantage of leasing. Do you prefer to build up equity and drive one car for a long time? Then consider financing.
- There are all sorts of factors to consider when choosing between financing and leasing. Luckily, we have a team of finance experts who are happy to help you find the best option for you. Contact us to schedule a free consultation.
- You can also learn more at our financing vs leasing page.
- Many of our customers qualify for financing on their first vehicle purchase.
- If a normal credit determination cannot be made based on your current credit history, you may still qualify for other programs, like those for recent college graduates.
- Stipulations for college students vary by finance company. Check with a finance professional at our dealership for more information.